Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
First post here, just picked up a 2013 Vauxhall Corsa D 1.2L LE in a beautiful burned orange colour. I'm wondering about getting an exhaust for it. I would like to go with a cobra system but they are a little expansive and I'm in Ireland so I would most likely have to pay import tax aswell. Has anybody ever heard / used the viking exhausts, available on Fruugo? They are pretty cheep and seem to be coming from Europe.
Also, does anybody know if the Limited Editionsns have a mid silencers, because if it does, I think it will probably be a little quiet with the back box aswell.

Many thanks,
Andy
Screenshot_20210427-233333.jpg
Screenshot_20210427-233427.jpg
IMG_20210422_163028__01.jpg

·
Registered
11 Posts
I don't have ramps or axle stands to get under it, don't fancy laying underneath with just a jack holding it up.
Sounds like it's near the manifold though.
Might find a high kerb somewhere and park 2 wheels up.

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
987 Posts
That burned orange looks the shizzle on 3 door corsa’s, looks even better on 5 doors, if they actually ever did it on 5 doors!

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
987 Posts
The candy apple green looks well too, if I was ever in the position to have a Nurburgring vxr, those are two colours I’d want, that and the grey colour

·
Registered
167 Posts
Don't know if any one mentioned, but it doesn't have a midbox.

Got a Remus one on mine, I'm interested to hear the story behind how Vauxhall/Opel actually sell them on their own sites.

It's got that dirty (in a good way) little tone that only happens over a certain rev limit

·
Registered
107 Posts
Where'd you get that Cobra sticker design, looks mint! I wonder if I can find one but for Remus 😬
Merchandise on the Cobra Sport Exhaust website sell them with Cobra Air fresheners aswell.

Remus ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts