Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

March Photoshop Competition Poll

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all the entries received.
Congratulations to the winner of last months competition, anupanu. If you'd like to see the winning entry from that or want to check the competition leaderboard then click the link>> HERE

anupanu chose this image for March's Competition and here it is:

Here are the entries in the order they were received:

ONE

TWO

Please don't disclose who you have voted for as this may influence others voting. Feel free to reveal once voting has ended.

The poll will be open for 8 days, at this point the scores will be rewarded and the winner asked to PM me with a car choice for the next months competition.
I will then post a new thread up for the next month.

Scoring System
1st place will receive 5 points.
2nd place will receive 3 points.
3rd place will receive 2 points.
All other entrants will receive 1 point.

If there are entrants that are joint for position they will all receive that designated amount of points.
A leaderboard has been created to keep track of the current standings through-out the year.

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Voted.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to 5tu4rt and Anupanu for their entries, March competition won by 5tu4rt

5tu4rt - 4 votes - 5 points.
Anupanu - 3 votes - 3 points.

Photoshop Competition Leaderboard 2013 has been updated here

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Does anybody have any ideas as to how the competition can be changed to stimulate more entries?
Please post any ideas...

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Keep doing what you're doing mate, photoshopping is hard as not many people have the ability or time, or even the software to do it these days. I'm really good at it, but I haven't got the software to do it.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Does anybody have any ideas as to how the competition can be changed to stimulate more entries?
Please post any ideas...
being honest i'll only post a entry if i like the original picture that's the only reason i didn't enter this time round as Cole said keep doing what your doing im sure more people will enter next time

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
With less than a week to go before April's competition closes, I thought I would ask for your suggestions for candidates to photoshop. This seems to be the only factor that I can influence to get a larger turnout!

Please e-mail your suggestions to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
I suggest using a hot hatch as the original image, such as a Clio 200, if its cars like Mazda 6's then there is not much you can do to change it but make it nice.

Just my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts