Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was down in the GM Acedemy doing some training last week, and spotted a hole host of cars
corsa d vxr, every colour and spec, 18" 17" wheels about 6 all togeher
corsa d wih a full irmcher kit on in black

and im sure ther was an SRi there
couldnt me out the badge on the door was to far away but looked like the picts on the net.

also there were antara's with the full irmcher kits, captiva, astra vxr and irmcher, ad 4 yes 4 VXR8's lined up!

true VX heaven!

·
Registered
216 Posts
i was down in the GM Acedemy doing some training last week, and spotted a hole host of cars
corsa d vxr, every colour and spec, 18" 17" wheels about 6 all togeher
corsa d wih a full irmcher kit on in black

and im sure ther was an SRi there
couldnt me out the badge on the door was to far away but looked like the picts on the net.

also there were antara's with the full irmcher kits, captiva, astra vxr and irmcher, ad 4 yes 4 VXR8's lined up!

true VX heaven!
So where was my invite? oh.. thats right... "I DIDNT GET ONE " lol il let u off this time! :lol: Sounds like a cushty job u got there, bet that was well good seeig all them!

where u from then?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So where was my invite? oh.. thats right... "I DIDNT GET ONE " lol il let u off this time! :lol: Sounds like a cushty job u got there, bet that was well good seeig all them!

where u from then?
im from anglesey, so it was a long drive
its not a bad job, contact ur local vx dealer to see if ones going, i love the job and would recomend i to anyone!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts