Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I was wondering the be best way to fix the bottom part of my bumper as it's cracked and I had seen one being fixed before but now I can't remember what they done to fix it, it is 2 cracks basically at each side of the radiator where it curves up TIA

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi, I was wondering the be best way to fix the bottom part of my bumper as it's cracked and I had seen one being fixed before but now I can't remember what they done to fix it, it is 2 cracks basically at each side of the radiator where it curves up TIA
Upload a picture that ngice best advice, but you maybe looking at fibres glass or temperorary a cross stitch with cable ties

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried fibreglass bud but it still cracked, it was cable ties crossed that I seen lol I just for the life of me couldn't remember, thank you mate

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
819 Posts
Think once it’s cracked it’ll need plastic welding, as you’ve tried fibre glass I’d suggest the welding thing would be the next step.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Think once it’s cracked it’ll need plastic welding, as you’ve tried fibre glass I’d suggest the welding thing would be the next step.
Hi bud, do yo what the material code is for the plastic, I have bought another plastic welding iron but I need to know the code for which rods to buy, I have read other posts saying PP but I couldn't see it anywhere today, tia

1 - 5 of 5 Posts