Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm 19 now, 20 in October and next January when my insurance is for renewal, i fancy a corsa vxr. Just wondering what everyone else pays for a VXR corsa at the age of 19/20? Tried to look around but all results are from like 2009 for everyone else.

At the moment for my 1.4 i have:

NCB: 0 years
Years driving: 2
Price: £110 per month

mostly sit on dual carriageways doing 50-60mph so fuel isnt a biggy either

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
£1008 on a Burg at my postcode..
move 5 mins down the road to my mums postcode and BOOM! £3400

so can vary on every detail you put in! also its more expensive for me to store my car in a garage or secure driveway than it is on a public road
wow that's mad lmao

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
£1008 on a Burg at my postcode..
move 5 mins down the road to my mums postcode and BOOM! £3400

so can vary on every detail you put in! also its more expensive for me to store my car in a garage or secure driveway than it is on a public road
Mines exactly like that if I want to insure my car at mines it £3000 but if I do It at my Nan's its £1400 and we live 10 mins away from each other! :lol:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Im 19, 2013 corsa vxr, 0 ncb as i crashed i wrote of a 2012 LE in january and have been driving for two years and mines £950

·
Registered
157 Posts
Elephant mate I'm the main driver and that's with business use! I spoke to the guy at elephant and he explained to me that there rate changes everyday one day you could be quoted 3k the next 800 and the next 2k so I just rang up everyday until I got a quote I was happy with :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
I'm 20 been driving for 5 months legally :| registered at my moms address in Morpeth, Northumberland vxr costs me 2300 for my first year in which I think is great being so I've been driving for this little period. If I put it at my address in Birmingham it would cost me over 9k. Sorry for the essay :thumbs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts