Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that the name for English People is VXR Styling Kit PACK 2.
For us in france it is OPC LINE PACK 2:

- New VXR Style front spoiler
- New VXR Style rear spoiler
- Side Skirts
- Roof Spoiler ( same as VXR Styling 1 )
- wheel leather design OPC
- VXR STyle gear knob
- Console centrale en vernis piano
- aération Buse in chrome mat
- Emblèm OPC Line (VXR Styling)

price for 1520 euros

http://www.opel.de/content/shop/cars/corsa/product/opcline/view.jsp?opcline=2

·
Registered
216 Posts
hmm.. is it actually possible to buy the VXR kit for a corsa SXi? and i mean "VXR Kit" not VXR Styling Pack.. because i went into vauxhall and asked to order that front spoiler and bumper with those fish grills down the side for my SXi and they said u cant, its only for the Corsa VXR, the styling pack is a different front spoiler that just bolts to the bottom of the existing bumper :(

anyone know anything? because in that pic that is the VXR KIT from the VXR Corsa not the Styling Pack.. can u get hold of it for an SXi ??

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
hmm.. is it actually possible to buy the VXR kit for a corsa SXi? and i mean "VXR Kit" not VXR Styling Pack.. because i went into vauxhall and asked to order that front spoiler and bumper with those fish grills down the side for my SXi and they said u cant, its only for the Corsa VXR, the styling pack is a different front spoiler that just bolts to the bottom of the existing bumper :(

anyone know anything? because in that pic that is the VXR KIT from the VXR Corsa not the Styling Pack.. can u get hold of it for an SXi ??
thats a very very similar kit mate but not THE actual kit, spoiler is different front bumper has black fog surrounds (vxr has silver) rear bumper has an insert in the center to cope with the normal left side exhaust on the normal d's.

Looks nice though.

You can put the whole VXR kit on a normal D except the rear bumper because the normal D has a left sided exhaust where as the VXRs exhaust runs straight down the middle of the car front to back.

·
Registered
258 Posts
It is an opel corsa GSi, so you could well be spot on TJ. Even though no one has any "in the flesh" pics of the SRi yet they are all saying it will just have the regular styling pack on it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
something tells me this is what the sri may look like

·
Registered
216 Posts
thats a very very similar kit mate but not THE actual kit, spoiler is different front bumper has black fog surrounds (vxr has silver) rear bumper has an insert in the center to cope with the normal left side exhaust on the normal d's.

Looks nice though.

You can put the whole VXR kit on a normal D except the rear bumper because the normal D has a left sided exhaust where as the VXRs exhaust runs straight down the middle of the car front to back.
well i REALLY want the proper VXR front bumper and spoiler because i want the VXR fog light surrounds, the side bits that hold the number plate in the middle and the fish grilles just infront of the wheels on the wing but my vauxhall dealers are adament i cant buy it

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
It will fit straight on mate no probs fittings are the same acroos all the D models, the black bits dont hold the plate on at all :lol: they're just rub strips.

You may well not be able to buy it as VX are getting a bit more tight on this kinda thing. They dont want alot of cars going around with the VXR bits on if they aint VXR's they see it as a cheap short cut. Also not sure if VX sell full bumpers to public anyway.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
It is an opel corsa GSi, so you could well be spot on TJ. Even though no one has any "in the flesh" pics of the SRi yet they are all saying it will just have the regular styling pack on it.
I believe i may be very correct mate ;) :lol: just makes sense, give it the looks of a VXR but slightly cheaper on ins etc etc and they will have a big seller.

·
Registered
216 Posts
It will fit straight on mate no probs fittings are the same acroos all the D models, the black bits dont hold the plate on at all :lol: they're just rub strips.

You may well not be able to buy it as VX are getting a bit more tight on this kinda thing. They dont want alot of cars going around with the VXR bits on if they aint VXR's they see it as a cheap short cut. Also not sure if VX sell full bumpers to public anyway.
Damn :( lol well im gettin the rear spoiler and sideskirts, and the colour coded V (andyl said he'l hook me up) :) as iv seen he does a good job! and probs will get that extension of the front bumper but its realy pricey for what it is :/

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Yep its very pricey for what it is mate. Would expect the whole proper kit for the price VX charge if order as factory fit £800!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yep its very pricey for what it is mate. Would expect the whole proper kit for the price VX charge if order as factory fit £800!
damn! i wish i was old enuf to insure a SRi lol and cud AFFORD an SRi.. anyone know prices?in 3 years time im goin VXR/SRi..

going on to HP.. is there a way to sell the car? only way i can think of is to get a bank loan, pay of the car and the HP, then sell the car and start agan with a SRi?

1 - 20 of 65 Posts