Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
Seriously so easy to fit them. I had my old seats out, Corsa VXR seats in and my old seats in the other car done in an hour. All done myself.

·
Registered
26 Posts
although this threads really old im hoping atleast one of you guys is still around hah?

ive got these seats to fit bought them recently at a pretty good price, wondering 2 things really

1 can anybody tell me where the extra bolts are located, from standard seats so i can make sure ive got them on my vxr seats rails, and two is disconnecting the battery 30 minutes before I start enough to stop the airbag light issues some people get?

apparently the d's are programmed once and can't be decoded so because mine doesn't have airbags in my normal seats i can't just go plugging the vxr seats in would love some advice on this lol?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi ya
I have some vxr front recaro seats I would like to know, if they are a straight swap, got no air bag in my original seats, if you find out please let me know, step by step instructions if you you can cheers Marcus

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Haynes manual I think suggests battery off, brew, seat fully forward and undo back bolts holding the seat rails onto the car then slide fully back and get fronts undone, brew, undo seat electrics and swap pre tensioners over then go backwards to taking out way substituting brew/ fag for ****/ fag as you go, then connect battery back up when both seats done! Good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Haynes manual I think suggests battery off, brew, seat fully forward and undo back bolts holding the seat rails onto the car then slide fully back and get fronts undone, brew, undo seat electrics and swap pre tensioners over then go backwards to taking out way substituting brew/ fag for ****/ fag as you go, then connect battery back up when both seats done! Good luck
Cheers 👍

1 - 12 of 12 Posts