Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts
vxr honeycombe top grille comes part of the actual vxr bumper,the painted v moulding on the vxr can be fitted in replace
of the chrome v as i have already done today,the origional vxr rear roof spoiler thats raised off the tailgate by 2 centre feet
are actually cheaper than the 1 you get from the factory option 1 and i can get them very cheaply.

link- http://www.ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=357

are you going to share the price the mate;)

you could find the bumper another way......

If you know anyone who has one there will either be a manufacture name stamped on the bumper. Im not sure who makes vauxhall bumpers but just hope they dont do their own. The other way is to ask someone who works for vauxhall if they get one delivered to look for the name of the supplier on the bag. you can them find them on the net and see if they will sell you one direct. its a long shot but i have done this before buying a defect part with the defect whre you couldnt see it. kev

*reviving old thread*

so is the vxr top grille (under the V part) not available to purchase seperately then?
i hope it is as my grille has cracked and i need a new one, preferably the vxr one

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.