Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now I know this is a few months away but I'll definately be going but it might be worth a trip for some of you Vxr owners aswell as people with a general car interest. VXR online and Focus ST owners club have decided to create a joined meet between the 2 forums aswell as some appearances from RSOC and Fiesta STOC. Both Total Vauxhall and Performance Ford magazines are likely to be covering the event aswell as a professional photographer taking shots of the cars. Quite a bit of interest is being generated on both sites from what i can see so should be a good night! :)

Bluewater Shopping Centre (House of Frazer Car Park - Cinema), Greenhithe, Kent DA9 9ST
Saturday 1st June 8pm

Links to forums

STOC: http://www.focusstoc.com/forums/topic/129147-bluewater-take-three-stoc-vs-vxro-june-1st-800pm/
VXRO- http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?215451-VXRO-vs-STOC-Meet-Sat-1st-June-Bluewater

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah im game, try and get some of my mates to come along aswell
Good man, sounds like it's going to be an awesome night!

Quoted from the STOC South east rep:
''Update fellow rivals...... Total attendees stand at 70+ cars this is going to be big!!!!!
come peeps.... if wee hit a 100 i'll throw in a bouncy castle...

...and believe me, he's deadly serious about the last part! :lol:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
would be jokes if he got a bouncy castle
however Bluewater shut down the jap meet which was about 50 cars in 30 mins so im not sure how long this one will last, but should be a decent night anyway

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Put it on cliosport.net as well and you'll definitely have enough for a bouncy castle :lol:
:lol: It's gonna be like a mini car show if anymore cars come! Hoping that everyone leaves at the same time and goes for a tunnel run through dartford tunnel :p

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is going to be wicked I'm definitely going to this!
Which car this time though? ;)
would be jokes if he got a bouncy castle
however Bluewater shut down the jap meet which was about 50 cars in 30 mins so im not sure how long this one will last, but should be a decent night anyway
Hopefully we'll be a little bit better behaved and they might less us stay longer :p But I'm sure we'll just move onto somewhere else

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
** UPDATE **

After discussions with Bluewater the venue has been changed, basically Bluewater Management made it too difficult to allow the meet to proceed, but massive Thanks to Byron for trying to get it going but they werent having any of it.

So new Venue, it is now at Thurrock,

From 8pm onwards,
Thurrock Outlet,
Unit 6,
The Junction Retail Park,
Thurrock,
RM20 3LP.

This is where Burgerking is located, huge car park.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update:

PERFORMANCE FORD, FAST FORD and TOTAL VAUXHALL magazines all attending the night with photographers aswell as other tuning companies.

Raffle will be run on the night with many companies donating prizes including detailing products and car upgrades. All money made on the night will be given to the Histiocytosis Research Trust so it's all for a good cause!

List is now at 165+ cars and is a night not to be missed!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts