Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VXROnline are running there very successful Blackpool lights run again this year. It will take place Saturday 21st meeting at 8pm. I went last year for first time and it was a amazing night. Always said I would go back again.

Details can be found here
http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?226255-Blackpool-Illuminations-Run-Saturday-21st-Sept-2013.

W
e could have Corsa D UK list if you want, reply in this thread and I will create a list.

For the local lads, yorkshire VXROnline thread here:
http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?230973-Blackpool-Illuminations-Run-Saturday-21st-Sept-2013.

CDUK List:
  1. robyholmes
  2. Cole
  3. lincoln1122
  4. dez-1612
  5. JackDavidson
  6. limitededitionwalne
  7. rambo1984
  8. Byron dean
  9. JackDavidson
  10. ColinEhm1
  11. mailbox892
  12. gj_jones + An assortment of others
  13. acon82
  14. RyanBB1
  15. Dale-SRI

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well if we get a few names going we can make a list, maybe try and meet up together at tesco as CDUK? Tried to do it last year with a pre meet but only one fella turned up. However it made up for it when there was around 50 cars waiting a tesco from VXROnline.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well talk to organizer on VXRO im sure we can arrange something to get together and do the meet/run together
Well I was just joining them, but was going to try and park together at tesco as CDUK. I'll contact RO and see what plans he has.

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah, get a few pics together and do the drive up together all we need now is good photographers!
Well last year VXR Online had people taking photo's on the front of every car, however they only posted up a few mainly VXR's (You can't blame them tho really). I've contacted the RO for VXR Online to make him aware of our hopes to join them. See what he suggests.

My only worry from my point of view is I might be moving house around that sort of time, which might mean I can't make it. Hoping not but don't have any dates at min. Really want to go tho loved it last year!

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Well last year VXR Online had people taking photo's on the front of every car, however they only posted up a few mainly VXR's (You can't blame them tho really). I've contacted the RO for VXR Online to make him aware of our hopes to join them. See what he suggests.

My only worry from my point of view is I might be moving house around that sort of time, which might mean I can't make it. Hoping not but don't have any dates at min. Really want to go tho loved it last year!
well yeah need to get some of everybody really id love to take some photos but equipped with iphone and no photography skills there isnt much point but ill see what i can do my mate has a camera i can use i may bring it up

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Talked with Nick from VXROnline who's the RO for the event. He's all fine with us tagging on the end (Been lower class none VXR owners lol). I've suggested we park closer to Tesco than they do. So here: http://goo.gl/maps/BWm1S but depends where VXROnline members park.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts