Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey what's up, I'm Rhys.

Just got myself a 2017 Corsa D VX Line. Opted for the mix of sporty looks and sensible driving as I feel like I need to grow up a little!

I'm based in Essex, whereabouts are you all from?! Wonder if anybody's nearby!

Cheers, Rhys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Greetings! Lloyd here.

Nice 2017 Corsa by the way what did you have before it?

Mines a 2013 Corsa D Limited Edition.

I'm in Suffolk near Essex.
Nice one Lloyd, cheers mate! Nice Corsa yourself! I had a MK6 Fiesta ST before, was getting on a bit and causing me problems. Fancied making the switch!

Ah nice one, I'm in Colchester. Might see you about! Always good to get to know the locals in the area!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
At the risk of being told to go forth and multiply,, a 2017 corsa is a e not a d? Still suppose a e is a facelift d anyway so I’ll go forth and multiply myself! What engine you got in it? Not that I’ll see you up in Yorkshire like! 😂

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the risk of being told to go forth and multiply,, a 2017 corsa is a e not a d? Still suppose a e is a facelift d anyway so I’ll go forth and multiply myself! What engine you got in it? Not that I’ll see you up in Yorkshire like!
Hahah! You're right, oops wanted something with sporty looks but a sensible fuel efficient engine, so I've got the 1.4 ecoflex. I do enjoy my sporty cars but I've gotta grow up some time... 5-7 years down the line I might end up grabbing myself a sporty toy again but for now this'll do me just right!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Nice one Lloyd, cheers mate! Nice Corsa yourself! I had a MK6 Fiesta ST before, was getting on a bit and causing me problems. Fancied making the switch!

Ah nice one, I'm in Colchester. Might see you about! Always good to get to know the locals in the area!

Ahhh not too far from me then about 30 mins away. I've never been to Colchester though.
What do you think of your Corsa and are you planning to add a little extra to it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts