Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a sub and amp, not too powerful, as i dont want to over power my car this time, looking to spend about £100 in the bucks area.

Thank you

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where abouts are you, i have just got a 1000watt fli setup but im debating adding to it.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arghhh long way from milton keynes then, i dont know what postage would be, probably about £20 i woud guess

·
Registered
235 Posts
is it super loud? had it got a basss controller? i dont knowmuch about bass and sub :p oh oh does it fit on the standard head unit because i dont have enough money to upgrade to my DVD one yet..

but but.... how much for?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Yeah, the sub's quite loud. Gives my car a good shaking lol. There's no bass controller on the sub, just on the amp. I think you might be able to run the sub without an amp, but I'm not sure. It should fit a standard head unit. I think you may need a cable though, I'm not sure.

Maybe something like £50-60?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes you can run a sub through a standard head unit, i think im going to have to start selling these leads :) it runs through a "high level input" and uses your rear speaker outputs

·
Registered
235 Posts
ahh right it doesnt matter mate, i was loooking for a 12" one but thanks for the offer though!!! :)

i cant come tomorrow ill be spraying the center dash tomorrow ... hope it goes well!! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts