Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody wanting to by a Vauxhall Corsa D please becareful as I have had problems with my 1.7 cdti and have to be given a replacement car as it has a fault which our Vauxhall main dealers are unable to fix and this has been confirmed by Vauxhall and our Vauxhall service manager has stated that it is a fault that wont be cleard up for at least afew months. Im not sure if this is only on the 1.7 cdti or in general.

I cant give anymore details than that as I dont know alot more but you have been WARNED ! ! !

·
Registered
32 Posts
Anybody wanting to by a Vauxhall Corsa D please becareful as I have had problems with my 1.7 cdti and have to be given a replacement car as it has a fault which our Vauxhall main dealers are unable to fix and this has been confirmed by Vauxhall and our Vauxhall service manager has stated that it is a fault that wont be cleard up for at least afew months. Im not sure if this is only on the 1.7 cdti or in general.

I cant give anymore details than that as I dont know alot more but you have been WARNED ! ! !
Are you getting another D as a replacement or a different model. What fault does the unfixable relate to? At least you getting sorted, its all a hassle though I'm sure.

John

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Are you getting another D as a replacement or a different model. What fault does the unfixable relate to? At least you getting sorted, its all a hassle though I'm sure.

John
Not sure what car im getting to replace it yet but have been told my D is unfixable and isnt just a 1000/1 chance and I was really unlucky but something that isnt a 1 off which isnt really a good sign is it ? ? ?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Can you post some more details when you have them please? I want to be in possession of the facts for when they tell me that mine is ready for delivery.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im going into get the full details and sort out a FULL refund or a replacement car next Tuesday as the manager is away for Easter

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A neighbour of mine had a 1.2 Corsa D in Black which has also been in the garage for 6 weeks and he has only just got it back today. NOT GOOD SIGNS ! ! !

·
Registered
415 Posts
i wonder if this is why they have told me there is a 8 week waiting list when i ordered my car

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i wonder if this is why they have told me there is a 8 week waiting list when i ordered my car
Not sure but the service manager at my Vauxhall garage has said its something that wont be cleared up for at least 4-6 months down the line

Dont get me wrong it cant be a problem with all the D's but your running the risk getting one now

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
hi all

i was one of the first to get the D back in september since then only had a couple of prob i.e need new speakers in front and cracked fog ligth o and a grease on the wind screen but apart from that nothing ealse these are just teething probleams
and its still better than the corsa c it better inside it doesn't feel like driving a box like the c

1 - 11 of 11 Posts