Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinkin of replacing the welcome lights in the boot and footwells.

does anyone know exactly how 2 do it?
i noticed that fusco done it but i dnt really wanna crack or damage the casing! :)

help would be appreciated

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
The one for the boot, just get a screwdriver, and you can see a the casing's raised up a bit, put the screwdriver in there, and it'll pull out, change the bulb, and hey presto!

I assume that the footwell lights are the same, as I don't have any in mine!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
The one for the boot, just get a screwdriver, and you can see a the casing's raised up a bit, put the screwdriver in there, and it'll pull out, change the bulb, and hey presto!

I assume that the footwell lights are the same, as I don't have any in mine!
yup. all of them are done in the same way. apart from the reading lights and overhead light which involves pulling the plastic case down. pain in the ass to be brutally honest due to fear of cracking those clips.

the glovebox light is tricky to unclip too due to the awkward angle the screwdriver bit is at.

·
Registered
688 Posts
yup. all of them are done in the same way. apart from the reading lights and overhead light which involves pulling the plastic case down. pain in the ass to be brutally honest due to fear of cracking those clips.

the glovebox light is tricky to unclip too due to the awkward angle the screwdriver bit is at.
got any more info on the overhead lights?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts