Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gonna be ordering the new car soon but just can't make up my mind on what colour to go for. Had decided on black saphire but I've gone off that. Hard to keep clean etc. Red was my other option but I don't fancy all the waxing to keep the colour. So now I'm left with star silver which I think shows off the VXR /OPC kit well. Only problem is my Da always buys his cars this colour.

Any comments suggestions? Anybody gone for a colour & wish they choose something else & why?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Tried doing a poll, checked the check box but the post just went straight up :x

Can ordinary members post polls? :dontknow:

·
PVS10 Feature Car
3,263 Posts
what about ultra blue?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Hi mate, hmm thats a hard one, what car is it ur getting? a VXR? or a normal corsa? if VXR.. Definately go light metallic blue!! (cant remember the name of the colour) if a normal corsa D, well i have Black and i love it only thing i regreted bout getting black was that when i scratched it it showed up really well, where as silver wudnt, but i personally dnt think the silver D's look that nice without the Body kits,

I'd say Black or Red if its a SXi/Design/Club/life or w.e but if VXR then as u werent to kean on red and black the defo gta be the ight blue, like bones's car. its so HOT lol,.. dont know if u can get that colour on standard D's, if u can thats another option!

Yeh standard members can post polls, not sure why it didnt work buddy

·
Registered
548 Posts
No the blue that the vxr comes in is arden blue, looks amazing, wish you could get it on the normal corsas so i had to settle for black sapphire

·
Registered
216 Posts
yep! thts what colour car im gettin when i get a VXR in 3 years time :) hehe that colour looks hot on the Astra G Coupe's aswell

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ahh yeh thats the one.. arden blue, looks so nice! i wish i cud have had that too! :(

No unfortunatly my budget wont stretch to the price of a VXR (or OPC as there called here) €28.995 standard :(

It's a Design I'm getting with the body kit. Prob the 17's as well. It was when I saw andyl's pics that got me thinking I like the star silver http://ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=470

·
Registered
216 Posts
yeh man, silver will look nice with the VXR kit! havent seen anyone with a ultra blue/ royal blue or metro blue corsa yet tho

·
Registered
258 Posts
Black looks poop n is common as muck! WeZ get ultra blue its fookin gorgeous n me da just sold one with the VXR style pack on n i was ragin cause the SRi dont come in ultra blue. Also if you want a VXR I can get em cheap n with VRT paid its still below what opel want cause my boss at work is considering getting a VXR astra from me n paying it out. works out 5000E cheaper!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got the Design with the Irmy kity in Ultra Blue and it looks the dogs nuts when it nice a nd clean. Trouble is as soon as youve cleaned it it dirty again. Wouldnt change it though cause the colour is well nice.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also if you want a VXR I can get em cheap n with VRT paid its still below what opel want cause my boss at work is considering getting a VXR astra from me n paying it out. works out 5000E cheaper!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the offer :thumbs: but as I need an automatic I'm gonna stick with the Design 1.4.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've got the Design with the Irmy kity in Ultra Blue and it looks the dogs nuts when it nice a nd clean. Trouble is as soon as youve cleaned it it dirty again. Wouldnt change it though cause the colour is well nice.
Have any pics of it up? Does the ultra blue look purpleish sometimes?

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
alright mate. Ulta blue a wkd colour.
here a copy of the page i posted some pics. http://www.ukcorsa-d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=260
i got the vxr kit on it now and and irmersher grill. will post some pics up of it with it on if u want mate
and i gotta disagree with samp. i think it looks clean when its not. from a distance it looks clean but close u can tell.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts