• VXR

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well thought i would start this thread to see what Corsa D member actually drive when it comes to the D. so pick a option and just state what one you drive in a post.

I've voted for VXR as i will be driving one when its delivered

·
Registered
521 Posts
Ive ordered a flame red VXR it should be here around july/august

·
Registered
180 Posts
iv`e ordered a 1.416v sxi with loads a options,for the misus mainly,
as i have me signum and prefer the signum over the d without a doubt
reluctant to pay over 14k for a corsa vxr but then i`d rather pay that for
an astra vxr,the corsa vxr is well over priced.

:D :D

·
Registered
180 Posts
So who else are the VXR owners??

Says there's 4 above and I Only know of two...
your not wrong there m8

please note that i`m not in any way refering to the ppl that ave already said that they are getting a corsa vxr,
but you do get ppl saying they are getting a vxr when they are not,it happens all the time and they try to impress
but doesn`t impress me in the slightest,i hate liars,wot posesses them to do it i don`t know but then we`ll
know sooner or later.

i have total respect to the ppl that are actually getting a vxr and hope you enjoy it
too.

;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
got my green order form from bristol street motors to prove ive ordered mine:thumbs:

·
Registered
180 Posts
:roll: :roll:
was in the dealer this afternoon showing them my signum IS3 and was chatting to the top dog aftersales manager and
general manager as i have a very good relationship with them as due to me working there for over 10 yrs and was
chatting to him regarding delivery of the vxr corsa and while i was next to him he nicely for me made a call to the vauxhall marketing dep`t
that deals with all orders of the vxr and they confirmed to him that customers thats ordered a vxr only started 3 weeks ago by the dealer and
they also told him that if any vxr corsa was to be ordered today then the customer is looking at earliest delivery to dealer of 2nd week of
september so if anyone thats ordered 3 weeks ago then they said they will be looking at around mid-end of august,they also said that if a
special sono number is advised by the dealer then marketing can confirm how the build process is getting on but the dealer will not tell the
customer the sono number as its confidential information but its upto the dealers discression that if they agree to tell you that number but
purely only the dealer can ring and ask marketing and also can confirm when the vxr will be delivered to the dealer so if anyone is expecting
their vxr in june/july then it won`t happen,i have good contact with vauxhall and know ppl in high areas and that has confirmed this
information,if anyone can get the build sono number off the dealer then by all means let me know and i`ll get a delivery date of your vxr but
its totally confidential.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have my SONO always get it from my dealer and i also know people in extremely high places that tell me things ;)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts