Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I've just found a crack in a hard plastic ribbed hose in my 08 Corsa D Life 1.2. I've grabbed this pic off the internet but just wanted to know what this hose (circled in red) actually is and whether I need to get it replaced? No symptoms but don't want it to become something that I could've prevented.

Thanks!

Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior

·
Super Moderator
520 Posts
I think it's the wiring from the ECU so no worries it's just a protective cover, but I may be wrong so wait until someone else answers.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi, I've just found a crack in a hard plastic ribbed hose in my 08 Corsa D Life 1.2. I've grabbed this pic off the internet but just wanted to know what this hose (circled in red) actually is and whether I need to get it replaced? No symptoms but don't want it to become something that I could've prevented.

Thanks!

View attachment 20948
It's either the live battery wiring harness or an ecu cable though cracks in those wiring protectors are normal just tape them up with black insulation tape.
I have with most of mine.

·
Registered
92 Posts
They are not cracks, the corrugated tubing is split along its length, which is how it is slipped over the wiring before some tape is used to hold it in place.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts