Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine is following cars along A roads, they accel in straight line but slow down, really slow down on corners.

Clearly see that they have skinny tyres but they still insist on racing (lol in their opinion ).

but can not, or frightened of corners.

Second worst is drivers who get stuck behind other drivers who suddenly decide to stop and turn right.

They turn , without warning, left, right in front of you!.

Had a possible road rage over this, but told the guy to smile to me camera lol. idiot

·
2014 Feature Car
2,089 Posts
Can't stand people who take all day trying to get onto a roundabout when there is blatantly enough space to pull a lorry out, never mind a car!
And also can't stand people on motorways who drive up your arse all the time! Or pull into a small gap infront of you, when you're keepinga safe distance!

·
Registered
764 Posts
And also can't stand people on motorways who drive up your arse all the time!
I've just bought a sticker that says "My brakes work, how's your insurance?" Hopefully some people will back off then, I just don't accelerate normally, then they wonder why they're slowly getting closer to the back of my car, I just can't wait for ignition cut, then i'll just dump flames over the front of their car :)

·
Registered
724 Posts
I'm like Cole basically everything annoys me about other drivers
People who:
1. don't signal
2. go in to the wrong lanes to turn
3. use mobile phones whilst driving
4. Use fog lights when it's not foggy
5. Have bright HIDS which aren't aligned properly
And many more...I'm a bar humbug on roads basically

·
Registered
484 Posts
Cannot stand it when someone is waiting to pull out on to a road with two lanes and they sit there with the left hand lane completely empty, waiting for both lanes to be clear TO THEN PULL IN TO THE LEFT HAND LANE! Or even worse, go in to the right hand lane. Do they not understand you're supposed to go in to the left hand lane and switch lanes when appropriate? C-words

Or drivers who sit at 30 on a 50 dual carriageway on the right hand lane because there's a right turn coming up in four miles and they dont want to miss it.

I swear down the highway code needs to be fully enforced.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hate it when a car merges into my lane on a round about multiple times I could have just crashed into the side of them, also when someone over takes me when im ssitting at 75 in a 60 (i know speedings bad) and when I catch up with them they wont even go round the corner fast. Also drivers who sit hard up a lorries or another ccars arse and have no intention of overtaking and wont leave room for people to over take etc etc. AND when in a cue of traffic i pull out to over take then a car infront of me will just pull out no indicators then I am forced to brake and pull back in as they do not have the speed or run up to overtake.

·
Registered
391 Posts
I hate cyclists.... and busses. busses ,trucks anything that is bigger than your average car that think that their entitled to drive however they wish with total disregard for other drivers. I was driving home from work the other night and there was a few parked cars on the other side of the road and a bus was coming down that side of the road. I was doing 30 and was just about the pass the first parked car when the bus decides to swerve onto my side of the road. So that was me licking my windscreen and being forced to bump up onto the kerb while braking, ****hole :icon_cool:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I hate cyclists.... and busses. busses ,trucks anything that is bigger than your average car that think that their entitled to drive however they wish with total disregard for other drivers. I was driving home from work the other night and there was a few parked cars on the other side of the road and a bus was coming down that side of the road. I was doing 30 and was just about the pass the first parked car when the bus decides to swerve onto my side of the road. So that was me licking my windscreen and being forced to bump up onto the kerb while braking, ****hole :icon_cool:
Oh cyclists I hate them so so much. Biggest C's on the road

·
Registered
391 Posts
Oh cyclists I hate them so so much. Biggest C's on the road
Oh hi don't mind me im just gonna pass this bus that's stopped and move into your lane.... in a 50 zone :trollb:

taxi's aswel. Some of the taxi's in Scotland have a little step at the side of them for passengers to get in and out that sticks out of the body by at least eight inches, seems to be ok for taxis to have 8 inches of solid metal hanging out past there body work but when the cops see a modded car with a tiny bit of tyre sticking out the arch their the ones getting grief

1 - 20 of 55 Posts