Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

Registered
Oh cyclists I hate them so so much. Biggest C's on the road
I hate cyclists.... and busses. busses ,trucks anything that is bigger than your average car that think that their entitled to drive however they wish with total disregard for other drivers. I was driving home from work the other night and there was a few parked cars on the other side of the road and a bus was coming down that side of the road. I was doing 30 and was just about the pass the first parked car when the bus decides to swerve onto my side of the road. So that was me licking my windscreen and being forced to bump up onto the kerb while braking, ****hole :icon_cool:
Cyclists that think they own the road by riding in the middle of a road!!
Yep how could I forget to mention cyclists, I absolutely cannot stand them, they have an evil vendetta against all motorists they're arseholes, I see em as bonnet fodder, really really really annoy me should be banned from the road 馃槫馃槨

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Yep how could I forget to mention cyclists, I absolutely cannot stand them, they have an evil vendetta against all motorists they're arseholes, I see em as bonnet fodder, really really really annoy me should be banned from the road ����

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or at least have to pay some sort of insurance. Don't see how its fair that legally motorists need it to be on the roads when cyclists can be as easily responsible for causing accidents and damage to cars, especially when they parade through red lights at junctions they are asking for trouble

2014 Feature Car
Cannot stand it when someone is waiting to pull out on to a road with two lanes and they sit there with the left hand lane completely empty, waiting for both lanes to be clear TO THEN PULL IN TO THE LEFT HAND LANE! Or even worse, go in to the right hand lane. Do they not understand you're supposed to go in to the left hand lane and switch lanes when appropriate? C-words

Or drivers who sit at 30 on a 50 dual carriageway on the right hand lane because there's a right turn coming up in four miles and they dont want to miss it.

I swear down the highway code needs to be fully enforced.
This is my new worst! Cannot ****ing stand it! And then i break the bloody law by undertaking! Really does my head in that!

Registered
This is my new worst! Cannot ****ing stand it! And then i break the bloody law by undertaking! Really does my head in that!
They don't actually seem to understand that the entire carriageway's being held up by them. I think when we see stuff like that, we should be able to drive even slower than they do so they get held up.

What about neighbours?
They should be there for one another?

How about people who leave little notes on their neighbours cars saying "This is my sons spot. Please find somewhere else"

Registered
Most people in general, especially those that sit up your arse on the motorway.. Had an audi come running up behind me the other day when I was overtaking a lorry that was overtaking a lorry.

I pulled into the center lane but made him fight to get past me.. I know I was off my clocks but shush.

Oh and c**** that just hog the middle lane, I make a point of overtaking them and cutting across to the inside lane, learn to drive ya b*******.

Registered
here the most problem is of other drivers parking double line to buy something, and since our roads are most of the time 2 lanes, they cause traffic.

no sign of cyyclists here ;) too dangerous for them, they know

Scotland Organiser
Hate when people come back from paying for petrol and sitting an sort out all there life's problems!!!!! Just bloody drive away, people are waiting hahaha!

Premium Member
People who sit in the outside lane, won't pull in, then F and blind at you after you've flashed your headlights at them and they've finally pulled over.

Another good one is coming along a (usually) national speed limit road, coming upto someone waiting at a T junction, no other cars on the road other than yourself, and they pull right out in front of you, and don't make any effort to actually get upto the highway speed? Why didn't they just wait another 5 secs to not inconvenience me!?

Registered
Discussion Starter #34
People who sit in the outside lane, won't pull in, then F and blind at you after you've flashed your headlights at them and they've finally pulled over.

Another good one is coming along a (usually) national speed limit road, coming upto someone waiting at a T junction, no other cars on the road other than yourself, and they pull right out in front of you, and don't make any effort to actually get upto the highway speed? Why didn't they just wait another 5 secs to not inconvenience me!?
That's why one of my future mods is to remove my fog lights and fit either hellfires or gattling guns

Registered
99% of lorry drivers. I go down the A500 in stoke on an almost daily basis, and the lorry drivers are almost always massive bellends. Don't look before pulling out, they just merge, and seem completely oblivious to literally everything around them.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts