Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
East Organiser
578 Posts
The one thing that annoys me THE most... Are people who decide to pull out right in front of you on a motorway/dual carriage way in the outside lane while your doing 70mph... and sit at 60 overtaking because to them your at fault... The ****ing annoys me, people like that should ****ing learn to ****ing drive you arrogant prick!! ****ing *******s!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
People that drive with rear fog lights when theres a tiny bit of fog, aint the legal requirement when visibility is less than 100m?

·
Registered
484 Posts
People that drive with rear fog lights when theres a tiny bit of fog, aint the legal requirement when visibility is less than 100m?
That is correct.

People who can see road markings illustrating lanes on roundabouts, yet choose to completely ignore them, cutting up three lanes of traffic because they got in the wrong one to start with. Then beeping at everyone as if the other drivers were in the wrong.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I was stationary and was leaning over to the glove box to get a cassette out(it was over 20 yrs ago),handbrake off.he was in a sierra diesel,hit me from behind,snapped my seat I ended up on back seat.he was trapped in his car by pedals.his passenger got out,****ted me in face,I was in shock so quite irrelevant.they both got arrested.bit of backache for a while.police said if handbrake had been on it would have been worse.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Drivers who brake all the time with nobody infront(prob on phone) and drivers who stop at islands when it is clear and you can see it's clear well before.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Drivers who brake all the time with nobody infront(prob on phone) and drivers who stop at islands when it is clear and you can see it's clear well before.
People who drive around on their phone. I know I'm guilty of it but it's usually trying to find my girlfriends number and as soon as i hit that green button, the phone's in the coin tray in the middle.
I know some people who sit there with both hands inside the steering wheel texting away their life story, whilst they weave from one lane to another.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
I had one the other day.

Driving into Chester, set off from some traffic lights next to this old Nissan Figaro. This young girl to the left of me is reading a letter whilst driving, I'm watching her gradually get closer to me as she is veering. I toot my horn and she literally poops herself and veers onto the inside, clips the kerb and breaks down. Genuinely.

I love karma.

·
Registered
78 Posts
People who drive stupidly, people that hog any lane of the motorway and associated brake testers who want to enforce the law.

Today I was following a car that was doing 40 in a 50, annoying to say the least, then once we got to the 30 section just carried on doing 40, wtf is that about?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I sometimes wish I lived in 'Murica, where personal firearms are legal, the only problem is I wouldn't live long enough for the multiple life sentences to run out.

There are just so many thoughtless, careless derriere's out there, it really begs the question, "How the f*** did you get a license Richard Cranium?" :facepalm: :mad:

·
Registered
740 Posts
Front fog lights on when there is no need
Tail gaiters people who drive 40 in a 60 but keep the speed at 40 when they go through the 30
People who don't indicate

41 - 55 of 55 Posts