Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just interested in what kind of music and things people will have in their cars once they arrive or what they currently have in at the moment. Im cramming my mp3 player full of stuff ready to use the aux in and save myself some CD's haha

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
i'll be listenin 2 my fave music, oldschool uk garage - artful dodger, dj luck etc

other than that mainly rap / hip hop and the odd bit of funky house!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Fall Out Boy, Panic At The Disco, Paramore, Klaxons, This Providence, Justin Timberlake, The Hush Sound, GYM CLASS HEROES (Full Album) Hellogoodbye, Red Hot Chillis, Shiny Toy Guns, The Used. Albums I Dnt Buy Individual Songs. Gona Cram Them And More Onto My 30 Gig Pod When I Get It :D

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
When I eventually get round to buying one I'm thinkin mainly Drum and Bass... the likes of The Prodigy, Pendulum, DJ Hype, etc...

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm using an I-Trip at the moment but would like to free up my lighter socket for my phone charger.
A couple of questions first though, how do i connect my Ipod to the unit and does it get charged whilst plugged in?
Thanks

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I've got some rap, and garage in the car at the minute. Namely Dr. Dre, and some DJ mixtapes.

I'm not sure what you mean by connecting the iPod to the stereo though... If you have a cigarette socket FM transmitter, you can charge your iPod at the same time as listening to it.

Or do you mean the phone? As I don't think it's possible to hook that up, unless the iTrip'll fit your phone audio output?

·
Registered
12 Posts
na, what i'm thinking is connecting the ipod via a cable to the aux input on the back of the unit. not sure if this can be done though?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts