Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help appreciated. Have searched but can't find my answer.

My missus has a nail in one of her tyres so I'm after getting a mobile fitter out to her work tomorrow as she hasn't got the time to go anywhere.

I'm working a night shift right now so can't look at the car and am trying to find out exactly what make & size tyres will be on it already from standard as I just want the same going on - 09 plate 1.3cdti with 17's.

I'm presuming 205 40 R17 yes? What make exactly though?

Have to just write it down for her in a note in the morning as I'll be asleep before she gets up lol.

Any help would be great if anyone else is up lol :thumbs:

·
Registered
503 Posts
If you car is a limited edition then Continentals should of come with it...if that's what your asking?? the size should right too, I have a black edition and mine are 215/45/r17

·
Registered
503 Posts
Ok I found this on a tyre website might be of some help, sounds to me like that are Conti's (For instance, your Vauxhall Corsa needs smooth, silent and high performing tyres. You can look for firm road grip and durability matching with the price and performance. Though the Vauxhall Corsa comes fitted with Conti Eco Contacts, several replacement options are available. Pirelli P6000 and Bridgestone Turanza can almost exactly duplicate the performance levels and quality of the original tyres and they can be much cheaper. Michelin Pilot Exalto tyres are also very much in the running and are a highly recommended replacement option.)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
If it's on an 09 plate I think it was Dunlops that got supplied with 'em then. On my 10 & 60 plate they were 215/45/17r Dunlop SP Sport Maxx. You're best off checking on the tyres themself.

·
Premium Member
31,088 Posts
It should be 215/45/R17 mate, although you could get away with 205/40's your speedo would be slightly out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts