Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi boys and girls

rigth then lets get some info on you all so this is me

I work as a site manager for shepherd construction in the NW iv been with them for 2 year and i am currently at bolton university doing HNC in construction mangament.

I love my job i becouse i suffer from dslxsyer and iv not ended u p cleaning pots in some s**ty hotel and i get a lot of help from them i also love it becouse i get to meet all sorts of peaple good and bad.

i am curruntly working in wigan manchester finishing a shooping centre worth £150 millon (wigan grand arcade ) just doing snagging at the moment and doing crapy night shifts but not all bad get to go on the computer for most of the night.

well thats me:thumbs:

·
Registered
415 Posts
im come from a village called Eaton just outside Macclesfield in cheshire, ive been through college and am now a fully qualified agricultural and horticultural mechanic

·
Registered
415 Posts
i work for a company called G&N Services, and i did a national diploma in agricultural engineering at Reaseheath College

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
im a police communiy support officer (i await the abuse lol) round where I live it's about the best and most secure job you can get cos theres bugger all else round here!

Plus it's gr8 with the birds :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
im a senior security consultant for prudential. Was an IT tech but this job now means i can do all the techy stuff if i want and then all the background security in between!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Im a Material Handling Team leader For Nissan in The North East

·
Registered
38 Posts
I work for Co-op, I'm a IT Administrator, (fix/Build Computers, Network, EPOS, VOIP) all that stuff. which is in Glasgow...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts