Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't know where to put this so though here as good place as any.

What you using to keep you D in tip top condition. I.E: Wax, interior cleaners, and alloy cleaners. I recently bought an alloy cleaning brush but those areas that are hard to reach, well, are hard to reach. Any tips on cleaning alloys?

Interior cleaners too, and particular brand anyone recommends? Tips ect..

Cheers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ideas

Sorry but i am a cleaning nut. I use a chemical place in Derby called Quadraline.
I use their high gloss polish (5ltr) approx. £22. What a shine and easy to apply and remove.
They have wheel cleaner (2.5 ltr) removes fly's and tarmac without damaging paint. This is fantastic. But the spray gun with it and ask if they will give you the fly sponge free. Approx. £10.
Low soap car wash (5ltrs) approx. £8. Low soap if you polish your car all the time and it does not remove the wax. High soap if you only wax once every 2 months. I will wax every week so i use low soap.
They do a rubber prep spray (5ltr) approx. £6. This come off in heavy rain but can be used at car shows under the arches and on tyres if it is not raining.
Tyre gloss. They do 3 types (5ltrs) (£8 - £22) the expensive one stays on for ages and about 10 washes if you dont touch the tyres. It will come off if you do lots of long runs and the tyres get very hot. In summer you can use the rubber prep as it saves money.
Im getting boring now any yes my garage is a chemical nest of car cleaning stuff.
I think they have a web-site but search under QUADRALINE Bateman Street DERBY.
Hope this helps and it saves loads of money.
Thye do lots of other stuff ask for a full list they will send it to you.
If they ask who told you about them say it was the lad with the Impreza who works in Derby.

·
Registered
831 Posts
I use meguiars all ways have done i think ive got bout £100 worth. I start by cleaning the rims with wondor wheels if there relly dirty if nt i use soap then hose the car down and use a bucket and hand mit to clean the body then hose it down again then detail it all the tar off etc, then dry it with a blade and leather and wax once or twice. then clean the windows and trim also give the rims a lick of wax two. then vacuum and polish the interior. About 5 hours if done fully lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts