Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or has the Corsa D forum gone like a ghost town? Seems like you can ask a question but doesn't get answered?

Just seems odd as you still see corsa D everywhere but you would think they are dying out. I hope the forum picks back up and goes back to glory days.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe most folk don't do DIY work on their cars anymore. I mean, one might break a finger nail dontcha know ? But yep, few posts and almost no replies.
Lol break a nail. That made me laugh. It's a shame really because you would have thought Corsa D are young lads and women wanting to work on cars. Really puts us ones who do us it over a barrel. As unwanted to sort things urself but u sometimes need the help of others but can't really get it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lol break a nail. That made me laugh. It's a shame really because you would have thought Corsa D are young lads and women wanting to work on cars. Really puts us ones who do us it over a barrel. As unwanted to sort things urself but u sometimes need the help of others but can't really get it.

Well I've just reached pension age. But in the past when serving in the army and later when a full time Uni student and thus little money. I learned to do many jobs myself on such as car maintenance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts