Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of u know Iv been after some pro race 1.2s for a while now

Iv been offered some, but there off his Astra VXR, myself and the seller have done abit of research but cabt come up with a definate answer.

Will they fit onto my corsa VXR? PCD being 5x110

I'm not sure, he seems to think they will but is he just trying to flog me then :lol:

Would i need to adaptors or anything?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much is he asking though and are they the direct fitment centre bore??
I'm not sure mate :/ how would I fit that out?
Tbh I really get the wheel dimensions etc confuses the hell out of me. Under the bonnet I'm fine but this I struggle with lol

Also just found out it it's 1.9cdti Sri Astra not VXR, would this make any difference? I know the wheel is defo 5 stud

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have td 1.2s on mine that were bought for a zaffy Vxr there all same as long as they bought the right ones in the first place :)
What would I need to look for? He's not sure of the offset, and I'm pretty sure Astra H is 5x110 aswell :shrug:
But not sure of the centre bore

·
Registered
305 Posts
As some of u know Iv been after some pro race 1.2s for a while now

Iv been offered some, but there off his Astra VXR, myself and the seller have done abit of research but cabt come up with a definate answer.

Will they fit onto my corsa VXR? PCD being 5x110

I'm not sure, he seems to think they will but is he just trying to flog me then :lol:

Would i need to adaptors or anything?

Cheers
If they're off an astra the front will fit spot on but the rear is where you possibly will need spacers and longer bolts. If they were designed for the astra the hub on the back could be different not sure if this different with disks all around on the astra but when you slide the back alloy onto the hub it might push your centre cap out and sit a few mm away from being flush.

I bought pro race 3s that came off an astra. Not sure if the astra had disks all around or whether the hub would be different on drums or disks on the rear on the astra, but with the hubs being slightly different the alloy was too short for my corsa. Was an easy fix though i bought 7mm spacers and 20 longer bolts came to about £31. Best off trying the wheel before hand!

Also you'll more than likely need spigot rings which if you go to halfords with the alloy they'll have a mix of different sizes to match your hub, i got mine for £1 each so fairly cheap. Like i say if you can try the alloy before hand do it just jack it up try it on rear then front and see if you need spigot rings then spacers for the back. If you need advice just PM me fella.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts