Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya,
Wondered if anyone knows where to find a sports grill from? Can’t seem to find anywhere that sell them

thanks

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Lmf is a good start, they do most stuff for vx and have irmscher gear in, then there’s the old favourite with 4 different coloured letters if you’re after something different to oe +

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay thanks, I’ll take a look ! I’m looking for the badge delete one, sport grill. but most of them have to be shipped in from abroad?? Any local ones ?

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Google lmf, see what they have, there was pmc too but think they were more tuning side of things, there’s regal, Courtney, and there used to be someone Leeds way that did them but that was a few years ago. You know it’s a front bumper off job to change it though don’t you?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Google lmf, see what they have, there was pmc too but think they were more tuning side of things, there’s regal, Courtney, and there used to be someone Leeds way that did them but that was a few years ago. You know it’s a front bumper off job to change it though don’t you?
Yeh did some research, and guessed it was a bumper off job. That’s fine tho had it off a hundreds of times. I’ll take a look at the site thanks 👍🏽

1 - 9 of 9 Posts