Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think it was debadged too, saw it once on bawtry road opposite morrisons and in the new estate next to broadlands when going to my mates.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I always see a red Le up bramley and wicko that's debaged with hid's. And usually see a white Le driiving past broadlands but the white one is standard.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, its me with the red LE with Hid's and partial debadge. I go to wickersley sixth form so im always around there :p

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ye that's where I always see it outside wickersley comp. is it the facelift or pre facelift one cos there's 2 always outside there?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ive got the facelift LE, and this other kids got the prefacelift, not sure if its an LE though

·
Registered
346 Posts
Ok mate. I live in greasbrough so always between there and bramley. Think I spotted you yesterday actually about 6:30 on Bawtry road in mcds

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't think it was me because I stayed in once it started snowing in the afternoon, live in Maltby btw

·
Registered
346 Posts
Duno then mate. I usually pick girlfriends brother up from sixth form at wicko comp so I always see yours outside, always looks clean.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Spotted you twice today, turning into bramley Morrisons about 5pm and just seen you now with a silver Clio go past my girlfriends

1 - 13 of 13 Posts