Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A bit stalker-ish taking someones photo and asking who someone is?:nono:
1st of all get your facts right I have not taken the pic, i asked the original poster and he said its ok to use, and there is no harm in asking who owns it, it shows the owner someone appreciates his car and whats wrong with that?!

I always remember a saying, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
1st of all get your facts right I have not taken the pic, i asked the original poster and he said its ok to use, and there is no harm in asking who owns it, it shows the owner someone appreciates his car and whats wrong with that?!

I always remember a saying, if you have nothing good to say, say nothing :thumbs:
Haha +1 tbh!
And the car looks smart

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
You're unlikely to find him here. Looks to me like Brad's car (banned months ago) although it has changed since I saw it at TRAX last year.

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're unlikely to find him here. Looks to me like Brad's car (banned months ago) although it has changed since I saw it at TRAX last year.
Its better to try and fail than to not try at all.

Nick's full of logic this evening, makes a change eh? :ninja:

Someome might know, its a long shot but you never know :shrug:

·
Registered
47 Posts
that would be minbe :) had a 3 day prep on it for fast show. i'm assumong people like it?? (bought off banned brad in september '12)...

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
that would be minbe :) had a 3 day prep on it for fast show. i'm assumong people like it?? (bought off banned brad in september '12)...
Love it mate, clean and simple and I loved the Pepsi bottle.
You weren't trying to make it something it weren't like the red 1.2 down the other end with VXR badges on it

·
Registered
47 Posts
haha, with the modding game its all about being different. i didn't want to go too OTT with the red. not gonna do any more to it apart from refurb the wheels and pull the rear arches out to cover the 9" wheels at the back. glad you liked it, was hoping to talk to a few people but as i didn't know anyone it felt a bit awkward...when there's a meet on near me i'll get to know everyone a bit better :) hoping for a mag feature but don't want to get my hopes up lol

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
haha, with the modding game its all about being different. i didn't want to go too OTT with the red. not gonna do any more to it apart from refurb the wheels and pull the rear arches out to cover the 9" wheels at the back. glad you liked it, was hoping to talk to a few people but as i didn't know anyone it felt a bit awkward...when there's a meet on near me i'll get to know everyone a bit better :) hoping for a mag feature but don't want to get my hopes up lol
Mate should have asked for a burger or sausage that I was cooking behind you

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
your car certainly stood out from the normal LE style modding( I have an LE lol ) I didn't even notice that was the CDUK stand, no signs and weather sucked ! my boots are still minging from pushing cars ( too nice for my own good ) I would've hung around longer but wife wasn't enjoying weather and when the drifters stopped and the strip was never gonna open we left . roll on PVS

1 - 20 of 20 Posts