Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where in Glasgow is the best place to take my Corsa to get it's windows tinted, and how much does it usually cost to get them all done?

·
Registered
700 Posts
diamond window tints in rutherglen guys work is flawless

diamond window tints
50 cathcart road
unit 8
rutherglen
g73 2qz

(just off rutherglen main st.)

0141 647 7776

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
diamond window tints in rutherglen guys work is flawless

diamond window tints
50 cathcart road
unit 8
rutherglen
g73 2qz

(just off rutherglen main st.)

0141 647 7776
Flawless you say! how long does it usually take him to get them all done? ...and what are his prices like (if you've used him before?) TA!

·
Registered
700 Posts
your best phoning for a price to be honest mate but i heard he is quick aswell done a mini in 2 hours roughly the same size if not bigger than the corsa prices i hear are good aswell put it this way ill be taking my vxr to him when i get it after some of the work he has done for people i know

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So i meant to say, how dark is everyone getting their windows??? i was just thinking the standard legal 30% extra... but will that look dark enough!!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
im getting a price for my insurance tomoz i hope its around £150ish its a pro thats doing it so hopefully it should be ok !
just need to find out if insurance will need to be changed again oh ill try virgin like you suggested

·
Registered
700 Posts
im only getting a light smoke all round, dont want anything too dark as on my last car i got done for them being too dark.had to go through to motherwell police station within 7 days to show them that i had taken them off!!!. my own fault i guess but the guy who done them never told me the limits on the front or anything thats why im taking it to diamond tints...the guy davie tell's u everything uneed to know before going ahead

·
Registered
172 Posts
i think you can tint 30% more onto the manufacturers standard tint, i think. need to check!
i will set the law strait

back 3 are 100% tint no laws

front 2 can go to 70% with 5% leway depending on the standards
better of with like 65% just to be safe

my mate in irvine

ian Tom
39 Macadam Pl
Irvine, South Newmoor

Ind Est
KA11 4HP

he has a light beam that tests the exact % and will take it right up to 75% if u want
he is like 250 for all windows front back rear screen front triangles
best i have ever seen

·
Registered
700 Posts
I think everyone into modified cars in glasgow knows davie from diamond eh del ? lol top bloke aswell thow! gonna get my vxr in some time soon just for the back

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.