Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my windows tinted a few weeks ago and the dots around the border of the windows have startedto turn white and it looks really untidy. I'm sure other people would have had this problem, is there any way you can get rid of them? I've tried going rubbing them out with a credit card wrapped in kitchen roll and it seems to take forever and I'd be sat there for an extremely long time doing it. The credit card actually ripped through where I was pressing down too hard at one point and ripped a little hole in the film at the bottom lol! Not too worry though as I have lifetime guarantee and he's coming out on wednesday to replace :) let me know though guys, cheers

·
Registered
844 Posts
It happens on every car with the little black dots that surround the window, if it's really bad get them to do it again.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahh it's so annoying! Might ask him to redo them all then.. :/ it's so annoying though man! Would it look better if you just got the tint done to the border of the dots and not actually over the dots do you reckon?

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
Place I got mine done uses a special glue to minimise the dotted pattern which you could clearly tell worked wonders

After a year or so starts to get dots comin through tho

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your going to let him redo it all again for it to happen again :? pointless and a waste of his money really :shrug:
Not my money, why do I care? If there's a chance it could look better and won't cost me anything then why wouldn't I? :S

·
Registered
1 Posts
There’s no way around the dot matrix.. Regards Tints, as above the glue helps but TBH sounds like a bad tint job to me as it shouldn’t really be that noticeable IF done properly BUT what would I know I only done window tinting for 10+ years lol ✌🏼

1 - 10 of 10 Posts