Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My son's Corsa D blower is working however the air flow is not coming out of the air vents that demist the windscreen.
All airflow is working to all other air flow areas i.e, Floor, side & front facing vents. I'm not sure how the air flow is directed to the different vents (if this is electronic or not) as cold and damp weather is approaching this is required more and more.

If anyone can provide any guidance on this if this has come up before.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2012 Opel Corsa D
10 Posts
Hi all,

My son's Corsa D blower is working however the air flow is not coming out of the air vents that demist the windscreen.
All airflow is working to all other air flow areas i.e, Floor, side & front facing vents. I'm not sure how the air flow is directed to the different vents (if this is electronic or not) as cold and damp weather is approaching this is required more and more.

If anyone can provide any guidance on this if this has come up before.

Thanks in advance.
Hello, first of all, I do not know English. I am writing this with google translate.
Let me try to explain to you briefly why there is no air on the windshield, I have a video about it, but unfortunately in Turkish
This problem is caused by 2 things. Behind the tap button on the right, the directional wire is bent, or there is a metal clip that fixes the pipe in which the wire moves, the pipe is freed from it. Apart from that, the heater panel
It has been removed as in the video above, and the threaded piece that provides the movement of the wire is not properly inserted. Actually, I tried to give information about this in this video, it is a clear video, but unfortunately, you can try to solve your problem as you understand by watching the Turkish video.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts