Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have the problem of the washer jets being too powerful, and the spray hitting the windows and below the windows, so whenever I wind the front windows down it creates horrible smears all over them, it is also happens on the rear windows and below.

How are you supposed to position the jets because I know the wipers are a little strange on the new d

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
It left muddy dried water all over my plastics on the inside haha, It all squirted in when i was driving with windows down.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It just seems to be so powerful it sprays the rest of the car and where I use screen wash it leaves horrible sprays everywhere

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
mine wasnt aligned properly so when i sprayed, it always hit the wipers and didnt go near the windscreen. stupid vauxhall...

·
Registered
12 Posts
mine hits the side windows too, anyone else find that when you first start the engine, you have to hold the thing for a bit before any water/screenwash comes out

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
me 2 the screen doesnt seem 2 even get that clean so i av 2 spray loads n it soaks my whole car, the rear 1 is crap it dribbles down in 1 line

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
use a pin/needle 2 align them, thats wt i did on my 4x4. should work for these as well. just gently put the pin in then move the washer jets slightly until you get the angle you want. let me know if this works or not as i don't have a d to play with as of yet.....

·
Registered
89 Posts
I haven't noticed any problems with the washer jet alignment. The only annoying thing is that the water tank is hidden way down inside the bumper so you can't tell how much water is left.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There must be a perfect alignment so they work properly, because the spray gets all over the body of the wipers, if you drive faster afterwards you have to keep flicking your wipers otherwise the excess spray keeps hitting the windscreen leaving loads of marks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts