Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Would love my roof to be one big window, I wonder if they will introduce stuff like this on newer models maybe, Be class i reckon, What u guys think?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
please tell me thats a photoshop. the bendy window looks horrid.
sure enough if it went with the lines of the car, it would look olrite. dont the corsa have an optional rail to rail sunroof? was gonna get it but the £500+ price tag was a shocker.

·
Registered
700 Posts
i didnt say it was vauxhall mate, my first car ,renault clio, then my third car which i have the now audi a3 is doing it,

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
A dont like sunroofs usually because they are just plopped in the middle and make ya roof look crap, But this one is a huge window and doesnt have a lil square in the middle, Very fluid looking.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Am gan to college for four years now, Work decided eventually to send me haha. I Started working here and they were so busy i just had to learn mesell by doing it, Now they wanna send is lol.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is life indeed, I was a complete failure at school me and had no chance of getting a job based on just my grades, Went to college and done mechanical engineering and got a dinstingtion in all parts of that, Now av got a job and a car and all that, Just proves you dont need to be academic to do well in life.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
i past all my GCSE but mine was a lot biffrent than all your i didnt even sit in a haal i hat to take mine in a class room.

i never waged a day off school i was to sared of getting chort of my dad he would kill me. hes ex army very very stritc

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I went to sh*t school haha, Rated one of the worst in newcastle. Thats my excuse:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts