1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,809 Posts
Tbh I don't find it that hard and I'm no pro if done a number if bits on my car and they always turn out good :) just takes patients and practice mate :)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What bits have u wrapped mate? Done the spoiler? Yeah aware it takes patience which tbh I lack! Haha!
How much wrap do u think I'd need roughly for it

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What bits have u wrapped mate? Done the spoiler? Yeah aware it takes patience which tbh I lack! Haha!
How much wrap do u think I'd need roughly for it

·
Registered
228 Posts
I was thinking of doing my spoiler too, I have the SRI spoiler that comes as standard and it looks like it'd be hard. I got myself some carbon vinyl wrap last week and had a go at it, only easy stuff at the moment, the three little plastic covers under the seats in back, and door handles... then I decided to do my laptop and my friends laptop. The shape of a spoiler does look like it would be really, really hard! My advice is to buy some from eBay and practice, it's pretty cheap! Search for a seller called "SKLondon" on eBay, I got a huge roll about 6 foot long for a tenner delivered, and have a practice, it takes time and patience though :)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was thinking of doing my spoiler too, I have the SRI spoiler that comes as standard and it looks like it'd be hard. I got myself some carbon vinyl wrap last week and had a go at it, only easy stuff at the moment, the three little plastic covers under the seats in back, and door handles... then I decided to do my laptop and my friends laptop. The shape of a spoiler does look like it would be really, really hard! My advice is to buy some from eBay and practice, it's pretty cheap! Search for a seller called "SKLondon" on eBay, I got a huge roll about 6 foot long for a tenner delivered, and have a practice, it takes time and patience though :)
Cheers mate, yeah I wanna do the bottom bit of my steering wheel so ill give that a go 1st and see what else I can do before my spoiler, just don't fancy getting ripped off getting someone else to do it :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts