Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**(before anybody asks I have double checked with a mod to make sure I am allowed to organise and post such as below)**

***also apologies for posting this in Southern Scotland section, thought it was the main section.

Hi people,

As mentioned on my old thread about routing and stuff for my trip up Scotland, I am now doing this trip alone after both people who were interested have pulled out.

So, as the title says, I am hoping to get 4 meets organised within 7 or 8 days.

===

The first meet i'm hoping to get sorted will be in Glasgow on 3/12/11. Unfortunately I don't have a scoobydoo where the best place for a meet would be, so open to suggestions. For the record, my accommodation is at: Park Terrace, Glasgow, G36BY.

===

The other three meets I haven't yet worked out what dates they will be, however anticipated locations at the moment is Clahaig Inn (sorry can't remember spelling but most people know it near Glencoe) for meet, meal and drinks etc, somewhere in the top right hand corner of Scotland and finally at the side of the Forth Bridges in South Queensferry, with the possibility (if everybody in agreement) of having a meal (or just drinks) at the Hawes Inn.

==

Of course I can try to meet others separately on my route, it's a long winded one:

Carlisle - Glasgow - Eurskine Bridge - Luss - Clahaig Inn - Glencoe - Fort William - Mallaig ///Dependant on boats, I may sail across to Armadale - if not I take the long way back via the A830 back to join me back up with Kyle of Lochalsh /// - Then the road closest to the coast which runs right along the edge of the north of Scotland to... - Thurso - John'o Groats - Wick - Inverness - Aberdeen - Dundee - Edinburgh.

==

This thead may seem a bit confusing at the mo, but once I get the dates worked out it will be much simpler. Everything at present is subject to change, e.g. due to accommodation and routing/timing as nothing has yet been finalised.

Kind Regards
Kyle

·
Registered
919 Posts
Sounds good mate! are you the guy who made upn the thread called "mad scotland trip" lol :lol:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts